Saturday, September 27, 2008

PROFIT OF PAIN

Internal bleeding clothed in dust - I am Your vessel
Tragedies, disappoinments, heartaches - You know I wrestle
With reminders of what I could have done better
Opportunities missed from my short sighted arrogance

Memories of sadness from breaking Your heart
Father to Daughter letting me know my part
By taking Your position front and center
Correcting by Your kindness always tender

Pain comes from living life and growing up
Pain can profit as it can be proof
Of endurance and determination
Evidence that we are alive and not dead
Give thanks to Him who gives hope the promise He personally fulfills
And no matter what can use pain so perfectly for His glory - we are healed

Do not allow yourself to complain or self pity to enter your door
Anything in this world we endure
Is only light and momentary compared to the glory
That will soon be revealed in us one day...

No comments: