Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD

Fly leap
Hold fast be free
Lock your eyes
Fix your mind
Remember who you are
Stand on the Rock

Pronounce the blessing
Forget the past
Learn of Him
Cast your cares
Be unafraid
Confess His name

Blessed be the name of the Lord
When things go wrong
When all seems right
When I am weak & unable to fight
When it appears all is exhausted
And I feel that I have completely lost it

Blessed be the name of the Lord
I never really needed anything like I need you now
Thanks for allowing my eyes to be opened to the truth
My only real source that never runs out is You
Thank You for choosing me, for calling me
For never giving up on me, for waiting so patiently

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Who gives sight to the blind and busy
Who awakens with understanding those that are sleeping
Who keeps His children day and night
Giving them all they need for life
Blessed be the name of the Lord.

1 comment: