Tuesday, March 23, 2010

FOCUS

Who is it? How is it? These thoughts of the mind
Coming forth to carry me away from taking action
To practice diversions that will only take me from destiny's path
Emerging without any warning...drawing my attention to the past
A cursed accused distorted abused
The lies that try to settle here
In the shadows of time
Before I knew the truth
I was blinded by fear
Longing to disappear into grace
To be transformed restored embraced
By true love's arms
Invited to partake of the bread and the wine
Naturally nourished by divine eyes
Searching infinetely beyond what was there
knowing the heart behind the prayer
Hidden treasure dressed in armor
Fight until you can fight no longer...
Lift up your head
Awaken O warrior, rise from the dead
Take unto you the joy of abiding in Him
Though you are at war, you are not a slave to sin
Give the enemy no place, no ground to stand
For the true battleground is within
the heart and mind of man.

No comments: