Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MAKE EVERY MINUTE COUNT

Sometimes i wish I could say that I did my best
but I did a little less.
Sure I donated here and there
but I have always more to spare.
I have so much more than I will ever need
Dear Lord please
Help me to see what I have and
Make a conscious effort to give it away.
I do not want to look back and realize in shame
I have wasted time and resources and the gifts that have been given to me.

Sometimes I wish i could say that I did my best
but in all truth I did a little less.
I have asked more of others than I expect of myself...
Ignoring hurts that I might have cause someone else.
I have delayed forgiveness and hidden truth
Forgotten what matters most in making every minute count...
Letting others know how much they matter to me
Doing everything within my power to set others free.

No comments: