Saturday, March 15, 2008

TRAVELING OUT OF BOUNDS

Traveling out of bounds
Okay not knowing
Flowing in the center of
God’s perfect will
Giving up more of this--
My own point of view
Living out being blessed
Capture and arrest my helplessness too

Ruthless in your pursuit
Your way - not mine
Speak your Majesty
Your words define
All in all, beginning without end
I’m desperate my faithful friend
To know You
To be known by You

Incredible Love you flood my life
Surrounding me with your glory
May I never doubt Your Word
Your promises are everlasting
You choose to speak to me
Even more to speak through me
What is man that you should think of him?
Who am I that you should care?

You are gracious to remind me daily
I am your Beloved
You are there
In the midst of all
Indwelling, creating, sustaining
Remaining faithful though I am not
You alone are just and true
Come cover me, make me more like You.


After reading Psalms 19 THANK YOU for Your refreshing WORD that is new ...reviving the soul.


Marcie L. Mayo
3 May 2004
From San Jose, CA to Ashland, Oregon

No comments: