Saturday, March 15, 2008

UPON THE STORM

Write true meaning upon the storm
Words of wisdom You perform
Pour them forth as you do the rain
Bring refreshing new life
Cultivate the ground of me
Change, activate, set free
Make skillful this mine understanding
Master of all who gives to the hungered
Providing satisfying the need of every living thing
Teach me to speak as only You can do
By faith lead a life that is tried by fire
Reflecting truth in the innermost parts
Bringing forth pure desire
To change, to live life for more set part
How desperately I want to be found
Innocently meditating on the truth
Leaving behind the fragments of the past
Reflecting as in a mirror the glory of You
Glory, glory, glory I will
In the fact I am nothing at all
All glory to my maker who fills
Every mouth, every heart, every desire
To the uttermost...
Honor and Glory and Power be unto You
The sweet Lamb of God.

Marcie Mayo
19 May 2004
John 17:3 Port Townsend, WA

No comments: